Settings re-set and layers re-set

Delinda VanneBrightyn

16 Sep, 2021 10:32 PM

Hello!
I am now experiences two glitches:
1. Every time I open a map or create a new map, the UTM slider re-sets to 0%, even though I have checked the box: Show UTM/USNG Grid.....very annoying, as I always want the grid to show at 100%, which is used to do.
2. Every time I save a map or re-open a map now, it re-sets my map layer features. Since I use several layers for our SAR team, that is also annoying. I have tried to check and then not check the "Keep These Layers" Box, but to no avail. I am always having to re-set my layers. Then, if I share the map to others and we download the mobile version, they also have to re-set the map layers.

Thank you for any help or fix you may be able to pass my way.
Best regards,
Delinda VanneBrightyn
President & K9 Unit Leader
Taos Search & Rescue
www.sar-taos.org

PS - We do have accounts, under the following: Taos Search & Rescue (Search & Rescue Taos, Inc) and Delinda VanneBrightyn.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Julie on 17 Sep, 2021 04:00 PM

Hi Delinda,

The UTM setting thing looks like a little bug. We'll get that on the list to fix.

For the layers loading - I looked at some of your team maps and they all loaded for me with a lot of layers turned on at various transparencies. So, I'm not able to replicate the problem as I understand it, but perhaps you would like to describe the steps in more detail? FYI, the layers don't always carry over to mobile for various reasons. Also keep in mind that loading that many layers on mobile takes a lot of data!

Thanks,
    Julie

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

26 Oct, 2021 05:19 PM
26 Oct, 2021 05:15 PM
26 Oct, 2021 04:55 PM