Image file for clues and markers.

Caelan Switzky

01 Jul, 2020 06:01 PM

Hi,

Curious if you would consider adding an additional feature (see attached pic) to the clue and marker dialog boxes? I have often wanted the ability to add images to corresponding markers and/or clues. For example: You add a clue to the map but want a picture of it to go along with any comment or instructions that you decide to type in. Same idea for the marker dialog box as well. I know many people have phone applications such as https://hunter.pairsite.com/theodolite/ Which is handy, don't get me wrong. But if people had a way to have that all in one place (SARTopo) I think it would be really helpful. Please reply at your convenience. If I'm missing something obvious please tell me as well as if you would like me to explain differently.

Regards,

-Caelan Switzky

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan on 01 Jul, 2020 07:47 PM

Hi Caelan,

The ability to add images to markers and clues is definitely on our to do list. Currently we are largely focusing our development efforts on improving the mobile app so I don't have a definite timeline for you but we anticipate adding the image feature in the near future.

Thanks for reaching out!
    Meghan

2. Meghan closed this discussion on 01 Jul, 2020 07:47 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac