GR 10 Route and Covid-19

John Desbrow

06 May, 2020 09:20 PM

Bon Jour

I am in California and I wanted to know the rules or accessability of the GR10 in 2020?

John Desbrow

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ben Lantow on 06 May, 2020 09:25 PM

Hi John,
    This e-mail came to CalTopo's customer support forum. I am not sure what this references, but I believe you may have sent this here in error.

Please let us know if we can help with the CalTopo software in some manner.

Best,
    Ben

2. Ben Lantow closed this discussion on 06 May, 2020 09:25 PM.

3. John Desbrow re-opened this discussion on 06 May, 2020 09:39 PM

4. 2 Posted by John Desbrow on 06 May, 2020 09:39 PM

Ben
    How do I purchase/download the GR-10 maps? How many map segments (Stages) are in your GR-10 package? Do they correspond to the Cicerone Trail Guide written by Brian Johnson?

John Desbrow
        On Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 2:25:17 PM PDT, Ben Lantow <[email blocked]> wrote:

#yiv0872469673 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv0872469673 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}
    |

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ben Lantow on 06 May, 2020 09:42 PM

Thanks for your response.
    I'm sorry, but I think there is a fundamental misunderstanding here. CalTopo makes a mapping software platform for use online. Users are free to create any maps they want along many trails, roads, and across a ton of terrain worldwide. Our subscription prices are listed here: https://caltopo.com/about/pricing/individual-accounts/ and include our access to our mobile app and the ability to print multi-page PDFs in any form you want. We also seamless integrate with other applications such as Avenza or Gaia and Garmin GPS units.

Best,
    Ben

6. Ben Lantow closed this discussion on 06 May, 2020 09:42 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac