Assignment colors

Caelan

20 Apr, 2020 04:27 PM

Hello,

When creating a line and/or an area assignment is there anyway to change the colors? Currently the area and line assignment box has no option to toggle colors. It's automatically a default of red when the polygon or line is generated. I'm aware you can toggle colors for non-assignment polygons and lines. But I would like to label team colors to corresponding assignments. I have attached pictures for referencing.

Thank you,
-Caelan

1. 1 Posted by Caelan on 20 Apr, 2020 04:34 PM

One additional comment. I'm more concerned about color coding on the website only. Could not care less about color that prints on the individual assignment maps.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by rmarcucci on 20 Apr, 2020 07:43 PM

Hi Caelan,

There isn't the ability to control specific colors by team. As in, dog team one is always red, ground team one is always blue. You can control colors in a variety of ways, based on that menu you've screen shot, including random if you just want everything to show up in a different color for clarity.

I'll add your idea to our suggested features list that the development team looks at. Please let me know if you have any further questions and thank you for using SARTopo, Rom

3. rmarcucci closed this discussion on 20 Apr, 2020 07:43 PM.

4. Caelan Switzky re-opened this discussion on 20 Apr, 2020 08:31 PM

5. 3 Posted by Caelan Switzky on 20 Apr, 2020 08:31 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Hopefully it won't be much trouble to add that as a
    feature to the assignment colors. I would hope you could just mimic the
    other text box from the normal lines and polygon drop down menu option.

Regards,
    -Caelan

6. Support Staff 4 Posted by Ben Lantow on 20 Apr, 2020 08:37 PM

The assignment colors intentionally follow the colors of the operational period they are contained within. We don't have a plan to change that at this point in time.

Best,
    Ben

7. Ben Lantow closed this discussion on 20 Apr, 2020 08:37 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac