Trying to use SARTopo Offline

cpt

30 Oct, 2019 11:16 PM

Hi Matt - we had a no go with both the Jan stable and the Oct Development builds.

Started with the Oct Dev version and kept having weird save changes - we would input coordinates and save and it would save with different coords. We then exported the json and moved to the stable build .. and everything was super slow. Exported to SARTopo Online and no issues.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by matt on 31 Oct, 2019 03:26 AM

Can you give me some more details here? Sorry if I'm blanking on some other report or discussion this ties into, but I'm not sure if you're saying that the marker just shifted a bit, or if there was a total swap between coordinate formats. Either way, it's not something I've run into before - can you let me know what the actual vs saved coordinates were, and attach a JSON file that was slow when loaded into the stable offline build?

2. 2 Posted by cpt on 31 Oct, 2019 03:32 AM

Hi Matt – Two issues..

First was the coordinate issue. This was using the development build from I think 10/17. We would enter coordinates, and hit save, but what was saved was completely different than what was entered. If there was any number transposition, we didn’t see it.

Then seperateley, exporting and importing the json file into Jan stable build caused some sort of a issue.

I got all the files if you want me to send them to you.

Thanks
    Chris

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by matt on 31 Oct, 2019 06:41 PM

Yes, please send them over.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac