Offline Access Tab

cck9sar2018

09 Jul, 2019 11:33 PM

My account does not have the Offline Access Tab. I have the Pro Account. How can I correct this ? I need to download and install SARTopo Offline.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by rmarcucci on 10 Jul, 2019 02:33 AM

Hi there,

My apologies for any confusion. To get SARTopo offline for a desktop, you must be subscribed at the offline level, one above Pro. If you got to (https://sartopo.com/join) you can upgrade your account if necessary.

Thank you for using SARTopo,
    Rom

2. rmarcucci closed this discussion on 10 Jul, 2019 02:33 AM.

3. cck9sar2018 re-opened this discussion on 10 Jul, 2019 11:41 AM

4. 2 Posted by cck9sar2018 on 10 Jul, 2019 11:41 AM

Thank You !! I updated our account to Pro for Laptop and the Offline
    Access tab is now available. I could not find anywhere on the "How To"
    install Offline Access that had a caveat on the level of membership you had
    to have.

5. rmarcucci closed this discussion on 10 Jul, 2019 02:44 PM.

6. cck9sar2018 re-opened this discussion on 14 Jul, 2019 10:44 AM

7. 3 Posted by cck9sar2018 on 14 Jul, 2019 10:50 AM

Rom. Through the help of Roland H. I have done everything in the instructions but I hit a wall with the Java jdk 8 U 212 Win 64 215.26 Mb. WHen I launch SARTopo Offline it starts the Java app and then Java has issues creating a host port ( not sure if I am saying that correctly ) Please see the attached screen shot. WHen I type in the link to localhost 8080 I get STATUS CODE 500 and a string of error messages.
    I disabled the firewall and AV but still no luck.

I have tried this on two different computers with the same bad results. Both computers use Win 10.

I know you are very busy answering Help requests but for me this is urgent because our SAR team is responsible for providing IC support using SARTopo and we have to be able to use the Offline feature due to poor internet availability in some areas.

8. Support Staff 4 Posted by rmarcucci on 15 Jul, 2019 04:51 PM

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. I took the day off yesterday. Are you on an active search and need this addressed right now? If so I'll call our developer. If not, he'll likely get back to you today or tomorrow.

Thank you,
    Rom

9. 5 Posted by cck9sar2018 on 15 Jul, 2019 06:31 PM

Not on an active search but that can change in a heartbeat.

10. Support Staff 6 Posted by rmarcucci on 16 Jul, 2019 08:50 PM

The developer is unavailable until Thursday. Please be in touch if your status changes. Otherwise, he will work on this then.

Thank you,
    Rom

11. 7 Posted by cck9sar2018 on 16 Jul, 2019 10:06 PM

OK.

12. 8 Posted by cck9sar2018 on 17 Jul, 2019 01:29 AM

WHen I try to access http://localhost:8080 I get the following message: Status Code: 500
    Exception: The error below occurred during context initialisation, so no further requests can be processed:
    org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.DefaultAnnotationHandlerMapping#0' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/core.context.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'collaborativeMapController': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: protected org.sarsoft.common.admin.ServerInfo org.sarsoft.common.JSONBaseController.server; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'downstreamWebServerInfo' defined in file [C:\Users\17047\AppData\Local\Temp\winstoneEmbeddedWAR\WEB-INF\classes\org\sarsoft\common\admin\DownstreamWebServerInfo.class]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: Hibernate operation: Cannot open connection; uncategorized SQLException for SQL [???]; SQL state [null]; error code [0]; Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Connections could not be acquired from the underlying database!
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:529)

13. 9 Posted by cck9sar2018 on 18 Jul, 2019 09:18 AM

I have resolved the problem. I had to get a Seagate external drive and go
    thru the Fresh installation process anew. The only thing that I can think
    of is the dta transfer rate of the first flash drive I used was too slow or
    had a possible corrupted sector. The Seagate uses a 30 USB port. The
    first flash drive used a 20 USB port.

Thanks for you efforts !

14. cck9sar2018 closed this discussion on 18 Jul, 2019 11:04 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac