"modify"

Shawn

30 Jul, 2020 06:05 PM

Using a Mac and Chrome. I can not find "modify" as an option to edit my route - wanting to place a marker every 2 miles. When I 'right click' (i.e., Ctrl-click on Mac) the route, I get options for: Edit, Profile, Terrain Statistics, and Print Map with resample - reverse - split - join at the bottom of the pop-up. What am I getting wrong...how do I get it right?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Julie on 30 Jul, 2020 08:47 PM

Shawn,

For some reason you are not getting a proper right-click response. I usually use the two-finger tap as my right-click-on-mac, so had never noticed this before. I also don't get the proper menu using control-click. Not sure why it doesn't work in the map viewer. I'll ask about it, but in the meantime, go check your computer settings for the trackpad and see if you have other options for the right-click (such as two-finger-tap). The menu you are looking for should look like the attached image.

Thanks,
    Julie

2. Julie closed this discussion on 30 Jul, 2020 08:47 PM.

3. Shawn Bearden re-opened this discussion on 30 Jul, 2020 09:01 PM

4. 2 Posted by Shawn Bearden on 30 Jul, 2020 09:01 PM

Holy Crap! That’s it. Using a two-finger tap gives me a completely different set of options…just what I’ve been reading/seeing I’m looking for…crazy. Thanks!

5. Julie closed this discussion on 30 Jul, 2020 10:03 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac