maps

Michael A Stanfield

11 Jun, 2020 01:05 AM

Looking for topo mas for Trinity alps Ca., Echo and or Anna lks, with stoneywall trail

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan on 11 Jun, 2020 03:24 PM

Hi Michael,

I searched Stonewall Pass in the search bar and it brought me right to Trinity Alps, CA and Echo Lake. From there, my suggestion would be to experiment with different base layers (or combinations of base layers) to see which ones provide the information you are looking for. Using the MapBuilder topo and TF Outdoors layers, I could see the Stoney Ridge trail.

Best,
    Meghan

2. Meghan closed this discussion on 11 Jun, 2020 03:24 PM.

3. Michael Stanfield re-opened this discussion on 11 Jun, 2020 05:39 PM

4. 2 Posted by Michael Stanfie... on 11 Jun, 2020 05:39 PM

Thanks Megan, I'm not familiar with this way to get a map, sounds like the area so now I just want to get a map, I'll try to figure how, but any suggestion to get me there?
        On Thursday, June 11, 2020, 08:25:08 AM PDT, Meghan <[email blocked]> wrote:

#yiv2084319625 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv2084319625 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}
    |

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Meghan on 11 Jun, 2020 07:44 PM

You need to be in the MapViewer in order to navigate to your desired area. Here is a link to MapViewer: https://caltopo.com/map.html

Once there, type "Stonewall Pass" into the search bar and it will bring you to your desired area. You can then customize the map to meet your needs. Here is an article on the basics for how to do this: https://help.caltopo.com/kb/basics/caltopo-sartopo-overview. There are more articles available in our Knowledge Base to help guide you!

If you are looking for a pre-made map, we don't make those unfortunately but a quick Google search should help you find what you need!

I hope this helps answer your question. Have a great day!
    Best,
    Meghan

6. Meghan closed this discussion on 11 Jun, 2020 07:44 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac