Caltapo for military Graphics

allhalealex

26 Feb, 2019 09:05 PM

A few military members and i have been using caltpo for making graphics for training operations and we have ran into the problem of not having the option to add actual military symbols to targets ive noticed a few options in caltao that may suggest we can upload our personal symbols if thats possible how can we do this and if not is it possible for these to be added because this is one of the best tools we have found for making these graphics

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by matt on 05 Mar, 2019 05:04 AM

Sorry for the delayed response, this slipped through the cracks.

To confirm, you're looking to create custom marker symbols? You can host them elsewhere and add them via a custom URL on the marker symbol dialog, or with a pro account, upload them directly to your account.

We're in the process of redoing the symbol set and have had a few requests like this lately, is there a single document listing the symbols you're trying to add? Incorporating some of them into the default set may be a possibility.

2. 2 Posted by mddina on 07 Mar, 2019 05:14 PM

I am not the original poster, however I believe this may be the symbol set they are referring to? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_Joint_Military_Symbology

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac