Created too many markers

studnick

24 Jun, 2020 07:02 PM

When I imported a track and then converted it to a line, I didnt quite understand the marker and I have now thousands of them. Is there any way to bulk delete the markers asscoiated with the one line without going one by one. This map is very important to me and spent a lot time and dont want to start over if I dont have to.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Julie on 25 Jun, 2020 01:49 AM

Hi,
    First of all, would you mind explaining what you did in more detail? I don't think this should work in this manner - it should make a line. Maybe you could send me the track you imported so I can check it?
    To fix it:
    I can suggest a couple of options here. At the bottom of the folder is a link for Bulk Ops. In Bulk Ops you can multi-select as many items as you want, and then delete them. A slight variation on this would be to create a new folder, then use Bulk Ops to move the items that you don't want to that new folder. Then you'll be able to turn the folder on/off view, so you can see if you sorted them as you desire. Then delete that folder.
    The other option is to create a copy of the map (under Export). When it opens the dialogue box to export items, select on the items you want to keep.

Thanks,
    Julie

2. Julie closed this discussion on 25 Jun, 2020 01:49 AM.

3. studnick re-opened this discussion on 25 Jun, 2020 02:12 AM

4. 2 Posted by studnick on 25 Jun, 2020 02:12 AM

OK will try it.

5. Julie closed this discussion on 25 Jun, 2020 02:23 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac