I cannot see icons and text on my 27 inch monitor - Its too small

studnick

23 Jun, 2020 12:04 PM

Is there any setting that I can change to be able to see the various icons, tracks, etc , even the left hand and right hand menus on my 27 inch monitor. I can actually see them better on my 13 inch laptop. Just took my first sartopo class two weeks ago and trying to mark all of our activities (after the fact) from an actual search that we conducted last week but its difficult as everything is so small. Thanks

1. 1 Posted by studnick on 23 Jun, 2020 12:05 PM

Is there any setting that I can change to be able to see the various icons, tracks, etc , even the left hand and right hand menus on my 27 inch monitor. I can actually see them better on my 13 inch laptop. Just took my first sartopo class two weeks ago and trying to mark all of our activities (after the fact) from an actual search that we conducted last week but its difficult as everything is so small. Thanks

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Meghan on 23 Jun, 2020 09:26 PM

Hi Keith,

Thanks for reaching out! Currently there are no settings in SARTopo itself to change the size of text or objects displayed in the left side bar or right drop down menu. However I suspect that your issue is with either the display settings on the monitor itself or on the web browser that you are using, especially since you said SARTopo shows up better on your 13 inch laptop. My suggestion would be to try adjusting these and see if that helps resolve your issue.

Best,
    Meghan

3. Meghan closed this discussion on 23 Jun, 2020 09:26 PM.

4. studnick re-opened this discussion on 24 Jun, 2020 06:22 PM

5. 3 Posted by studnick on 24 Jun, 2020 06:22 PM

Thanks - that fixed it.

6. Support Staff 4 Posted by Meghan on 24 Jun, 2020 08:19 PM

I'm glad to hear its resolved. Happy mapping!

Best,
    Meghan

7. Meghan closed this discussion on 24 Jun, 2020 08:19 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac