Register for account with my SAR Team's code

ms.weeks1985

02 Oct, 2019 11:06 PM

Can anyone help with directions on how to access SARTOPO account with my SAR team's code?

Thanks,

Melissa

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by rmarcucci on 02 Oct, 2019 11:14 PM

Melissa,

Based on your inquiry, it sounds like you are trying to join an already existing team account. You'll need the administrator of that account to send you a signup code. If they've already sent you one, and it isn't working, that is likely because it has expired. The admin can set an expiration when they create it, and you may be past that date.

If you are the administrator, and need information on how to generate these codes, please consult this article: http://help.caltopo.com/kb/accounts/team-accounts

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you for using SARTopo,
    Rom

2. rmarcucci closed this discussion on 02 Oct, 2019 11:14 PM.

3. ms.weeks1985 re-opened this discussion on 02 Oct, 2019 11:21 PM

4. 2 Posted by ms.weeks1985 on 02 Oct, 2019 11:21 PM

Thank you for such a prompt response. I am trying to obtain an individual
    account as a SAR professional with Virginia Department of Emergency
    Management, Black Diamond SAR, Botetourt County SAR, and Search & Rescue
    Tracking Institute (all in Virginia). My colleagues tell me that SAR Topo
    offers these special accounts to us as professionals.

Thank you so much,

Melissa Weeks

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by rmarcucci on 03 Oct, 2019 03:47 PM

Melissa,

Apologies for the confusion and thanks for reaching back out. For individual SAR members we offer a free SAR account or a discount of 50% of the price of a desktop account. You can sign up individually for that account at sartopo.com/join and use code SSE734.

We also offer accounts for SAR teams which include a site license for up to 100 devices/users (desktop, iOS, and Android). These accounts include sharing within the team, a 2TB/year data download across all devices, some live tracking features, and several other SAR specific features. You can find out more about team features at sartopo.com/groups/join, for volunteer teams we charge $500/year and we have a demo team account that we can invite you to if you are interested.

Thank you for using SARTopo,
    Rom

6. rmarcucci closed this discussion on 03 Oct, 2019 03:47 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac