SAR104 form

John K

23 Jul, 2018 03:53 PM

Is there any way to add information to the SAR104 form ? I have to go in to each assignment and add various items that are standard to all the assignments I create during an operations period e.g. radio frequencies, prepared by. What about adding team designation, and team member names ?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by kobe.pole on 24 Jul, 2018 04:36 PM

Hi John,
    To edit things that are the same for all assignments such as radio frequencies, scroll down to the bottom of your assignments and click on bulk ops. Then click the first assignment in the popup box, and press shift and click on the bottom assignment. From there, click on change attributes, and this will allow you to edit attributes of all the assignments. The software doesn't allow you to edit team member names, as usually this is done right before a team goes into the field and is usually done by hand. Team designation can be added when drawing the assignment in the popup box.
    Hope this helps,
    -Kobe

2. 2 Posted by John Kelly on 24 Jul, 2018 05:24 PM

Thanks this helps. One thing is confusing. I was on a state SAREX and we could directly add info to the 104 form. It appears you can buy a special program from Adobe that allows editing a document. Do you know of this ? Could it be the state was using SARTopo Pro ?

John

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by matt on 25 Jul, 2018 02:16 AM

It's not related to any kind of paid feature on our end.

I don't have any new info since our previous conversation - the PDF is flattened and most programs won't let you edit it; there may be some out there that will but I couldn't give you details.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac