Printing

Michael Bryant

15 Jun, 2020 06:21 PM

Trying to print my map of my search area to put up in command post. I cannot adjust the page size when I go to generate PDF. Any reason why I cant use my plotter?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Julie on 15 Jun, 2020 06:48 PM

Hi Michael,

Large size PDF prints are limited to paid subscribers. You will need to upgrade your account at least to Basic ($20/year) to print larger maps. If you want, you could provide appropriate credentials to show that you are an active first responder, such as Search and Rescue, and we offer a free upgrade to Basic.

In order to offer a first responder account or associated discount on pro or desktop accounts we require verification of that status upon account creation and every 3 years thereafter.

Other types of verification can include a photo ID issued by your agency, a letter of verification or good standing from your organization, an MRA or NASAR card, or a copy of your pay stub (feel free to black out any sensitive information). IDs without expiration dates, paystubs without a job title, and certification cards are not sufficient to show that you're current with an agency and in a first response role.

Head to: https://caltopo.com/about/pricing/account-request to submit your documentation or respond to this e-mail.

Best,
    Julie

2. Julie closed this discussion on 15 Jun, 2020 06:48 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac