Add Resource Type in Assignments list.

Scott McDaniel

23 Feb, 2020 03:49 PM

For those using SARTopo, one of the "nice to haves" while looking at the Assignment list is the Resource Type. We can see the full list in Bulk Ops or when editing the individual assignment but not in the mode we are working on once assignments have been created. Our current work around is to put the resource type in the segment field after the segment number "AA DOG-HRD", then when the team number gets added it looks like "AA DOG-HRD 101". It makes it easier for anyone looking at assignments to tell what they are at a glance. We're still selecting the resource type when creating the assignment so the data is available. Below are a couple of ways to implement it visually the second probably easier code wise.
There looks to be room under the Letter_Number area in a smaller font without affecting the Details box rather than adding it to the right of the Letter_Number.
OR
It may be easier code wise to add it to the concatenated Letter_Number. I would probably add it as Letter_ResourceType_Number if it goes there. I think DOG-AREA probably takes up the most space of the Resource Type.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ben Lantow on 25 Feb, 2020 03:57 PM

Good feeback. I'll add it to the list of future improvements for consideration.

2. Ben Lantow closed this discussion on 25 Feb, 2020 03:57 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac