whole screen

jacob kiley

10 Sep, 2020 12:42 PM

for some reason when I open "start mapping" my page is only 20% visible. All the rest of the pages seem to open just fine. I really enjoyed being able to make one single map before this error occurred. Any advice would be much appreciated thank you for your time.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Meghan on 10 Sep, 2020 01:50 PM

Hi Jacob,

This might be due to a recent change that was made- some older browsers appear to be displaying wrong. What version OS and browser are you using? Upgrading your browser to the most recent version should resolve the issue. Please let us know if this fixes it.

Best,
    Meghan

2. 2 Posted by jacobkiley on 10 Sep, 2020 09:01 PM

Unfortunately my Mac computer is old and won’t accept the newest browser version. I was just getting acquainted with the web site and enjoying it very much so if there are any other solutions I’m all ears. Thanks for your time

Sent from my iPhone

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Meghan on 10 Sep, 2020 09:05 PM

What type and version of browser and OS are you currently using?

4. 4 Posted by jacobkiley on 11 Sep, 2020 01:19 PM

I’m using google chrome, OS X version 10.8.5

Sent from my iPhone

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Ben Lantow on 11 Sep, 2020 02:47 PM

Hi Jacob,
    I think I put a fix that will make the site work better in Chrome 49. However, if you can update your OS/Chrome you'll have a better experience for sure. The current version of Chrome is 85 and currently Mac OS is 10.15.6. Unfortunately, it becomes hard to support very old versions of browsers since they don't support all features of modern web based applications. We'll update the site with changes here soon and hopefully that improves the experience.

Best,
    Ben

6. Ben Lantow closed this discussion on 11 Sep, 2020 02:47 PM.

7. jacobkiley re-opened this discussion on 11 Sep, 2020 03:12 PM

8. 6 Posted by jacobkiley on 11 Sep, 2020 03:12 PM

I appreciate that greatly. One of these days I will buy a newer computer! But thank you for your efforts, I’ll be a lifelong user

Sent from my iPhone

9. Ben Lantow closed this discussion on 11 Sep, 2020 03:13 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac