Access Denied

Steve

09 Sep, 2020 05:19 PM

Trying to get the https://sartopo.com/m/bd55 and I get access denied. it was working. Is this because of traffic issues?

1. 1 Posted by Jennifer Godsey on 09 Sep, 2020 05:27 PM

I'm getting the same error - this is the only map showing evacuation areas for the Bear Fire. I know they were having load issues before, but now it's entirely down, and this fire is moving fast.

2. 2 Posted by Steve on 09 Sep, 2020 05:31 PM

This is incredibly useful to me. I have a cabin up there and I was watching the progress of the fire at 3am-5am and it looked like the fire was on either side of my property and then I got hit with the Access Denied.... I hope they get it fixed..

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Meghan on 09 Sep, 2020 05:36 PM

The sheriff’s department made this a private map and it doesn’t appear they are actively updating it at this point. You should head to https://www.buttecounty.net/sheriffcoroner/ for the most recent updates from the sheriff’s office.
    Stay safe.

Best,
    Meghan

4. Meghan closed this discussion on 09 Sep, 2020 05:36 PM.

5. Steve re-opened this discussion on 09 Sep, 2020 05:43 PM

6. 4 Posted by Steve on 09 Sep, 2020 05:43 PM

Thanks Meghan, but this is a cruel circle. The sheriffs page has a link to "evacuation" site and it points back to your site. Fun times... not really.

7. Support Staff 5 Posted by Meghan on 09 Sep, 2020 05:49 PM

Hi Steve,

I can totally understand that. My suggestion would be to contact the sheriff's office directly about the posted link not working and let them know that people are still trying to access the information.

8. Meghan closed this discussion on 09 Sep, 2020 05:49 PM.

9. Meghan re-opened this discussion on 09 Sep, 2020 06:18 PM

10. Support Staff 6 Posted by Meghan on 09 Sep, 2020 06:18 PM

By the way, we have also reached out to the sheriff's office to make them aware that the link no longer works and people are still trying to access the information. Stay safe, everyone.

11. Meghan closed this discussion on 09 Sep, 2020 06:19 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac