Resource

applegarth1630

21 Jan, 2020 03:11 PM

I added a Resource called 4x4 for a line assignment. I attached the new resource to assignment T1A1. When I print the 104 from it still shows the resource as the default "ground". What am I doing wrong?
https://sartopo.com/m/R59G

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ben Lantow on 21 Jan, 2020 03:45 PM

The assignment on this map is set to have ground resources. The resource type is an object of the assignment not of the individual resource (which is type equipment). Here's a screen shot showing the edit box for the assignment where you can see your resource typing.

2. Ben Lantow closed this discussion on 21 Jan, 2020 03:45 PM.

3. applegarth1630 re-opened this discussion on 22 Jan, 2020 02:10 AM

4. 2 Posted by applegarth1630 on 22 Jan, 2020 02:10 AM

I don't understand what you are saying. I know that the resource is set at ground, I would like to set it at 4x4. It's linked but I can't change it except to the defaults.

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Ben Lantow on 22 Jan, 2020 02:27 AM

Assignments are created with a standard set of resource types that can be applied such as ground, air, etc. You can then create different resources themselves which can be people or equipment such as a specific 4x4 truck, you can then assign those resources to the assignments.

In the current setup a 4x4 would be considered a ground resource and would be assigned to an assignment that needed ground resources. This is functioning as designed, there isn't an option for a different or custom resource type at this point.

For the future we would have to look at FEMA's documentation standards and adjust if we're missing any types that should be there but that won't be in the near future, our focus remains on polishing and bug fixes within the app.

6. Ben Lantow closed this discussion on 22 Jan, 2020 02:27 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac