"join" function

Trekker

18 Sep, 2019 09:00 PM

The join function quit working. Restarts & refreshes don't fix it. Getting to the function w/a either R or L click menus doesn't work. Makes no sense.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by matt on 19 Sep, 2019 12:13 AM

I just tried and it's working fine for me. Is there a specific map you're having the issue with? I can try to reproduce that way, it may be a bug related that map's data rather than the feature generally.

2. 2 Posted by trekker4 on 19 Sep, 2019 01:05 AM

Matt,
    Thanks for the quick response!  I wasn't sure I'd even get one. It's the black track on my Big Bend Trail (BBT at the top of my list) project I'm laying out--a trail that runs generally S in Sect 3, then turns E at the beginning of Sect 4 (the black track). It just occurred to me that maybe I need to grant public access for you to access this project.
    That black track is in 3 parts right now, because I can't get them to join. I've laid out almost 2,500 mi of 3 different trails, and never had a problem splitting or joining tracks ever. Nor were there any problems with Section 3, the green track on this project.
    I changed "BBT" to publicly viewable,Bob "Trekker" Brewer Life is a fatal adventure. It can only have one end. So why not make it as far-ranging and free as possible. ~ Alexander Eliot In a message dated 9/18/2019 7:13:27 PM Central Standard Time, [email blocked] writes:

|

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by matt on 20 Sep, 2019 03:59 AM

We just deployed a join bugfix related to some maps with particular data. Can you let me know if it's still an issue?

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac