Base Layer Menu not scrolling

Brad

30 Jan, 2019 10:23 PM

Greetings,

I've noticed this problem before and I apologize if its been asked previously. When I open the base layer pop-up menu I don't have the ability to scroll down below the title "SARTopo Maps". It appears that there is more options down there but the menu is too long to see them on my laptop and I can't scroll. My memory is that there have been times when the ability to scroll was present but I may be off target there.

I am using Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 on Windows 10 with a 14" display.

Thank you much,

Brad

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by matt on 30 Jan, 2019 10:52 PM

I don't think it has ever scrolled properly, but maybe you had a larger screen at some point? You're missing the "realtime data" layer: snotel, water gauges, weather stations.

I'm aware of the issue and hope to get it fixed in the next several months. Unfortunately there's an interplay between the layer selection dropdown and the outer container with all the checkboxes that makes it non-trivial to just make the outer container scrollable.

2. 2 Posted by Nelson, Brad on 30 Jan, 2019 11:00 PM

Awesome, thanks for the quick response. That real-time data is what I use the most so I'll figure out a workaround in the meantime.

Brad

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

3. matt closed this discussion on 01 Feb, 2019 04:38 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac